BlueStacks App Player is an application for Windows 7 that lets you install on your PC games and applications designed for Android operating system for smartphones from Google. It is easy to navigate and works as a widget. This free version of the emulator comes with ten pre – installed applications, which are mostly games, with the possibility of increasing this amount to thirty-six.
Bluestacks App Player is possibly the best option to run on a desktop or laptop PC Android applications. Bluestacks App Player is a simple program for Windows that lets you run Android apps full screen. It has a very simple interface and easy to handle. To install it you just have to download a “.exe” web of Bluestacks App Player Link will be provided . It works perfectly in Windows 7 and Windows 8, Windows XP and Vista have to have the latest service pack to work. When installed it may be better not to mark the two options proposed, otherwise the installation will be longer and begin to automatically install applications.
Install Apps/Games on PC Using BlueStacks (Guide):
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the simple on Screen instructions.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks App Player, you’re all set to install the Desired App/Game on PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type ‘App/Game name’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouse right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use your Installed App/Game.