You may want to connect your Samsung Galaxy NoteÂ 5Â to your PC if you want to transfer videos or music between the devices. Just use these simple steps.
- Download and install the USB drivers for the Galaxy Note 5. Mac users do not need to install any software.
- Connect the device to an available USB port using the included USB cable.
- A prompt will appear on the screen of the phone. Drag the notification area down, then select “Connected as media Device” > “Media device (MTP)“.
- Your device will now be connected. You can access it by opening “Windows File Explorer” and expand the “This PC” selection.
Mac OS X
- DownloadÂ Android File Transfer.
- Once downloaded, open the “androidfiletransfer.dmg” file.
- Drag “Android File Transfer” to the “Applications” folder.
- Connect your Note 5 to your Mac using the included USB cable.
- Open the “Android File Transfer” application.
You should now know everything you need to know about connecting your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to your PC.
Why is my computer not detecting my Note 5?
Try different cables. It really seems to make a difference. Also try a different USB port on your computer.